Simplify the way you live with this GE 20.9 cu. ft. bottom mount freezer refrigerator. Two crisper drawers keep fruits and vegetables fresher for longer, while FrostGuard technology minimizes freezer burn. Enjoy energy efficiency and lower utility bills thanks to the fridge's ENERGY STAR certification.
- Sporting a spacious 20.9 cu. ft. capacity, this refrigerator boasts 6 cu. ft. of freezer space and 14.9 cu. ft. of fresh food storage. Add it all up and you have all the room you need to prep for a weekend barbeque.
- FrostGuard technology reduces freezer burn by ensuring the freezer only defrosts as needed. This also means if you're on vacation (and the door isn't being opened for long periods of time) it won't defrost as often.
- Cabinet-integrated controls with temperature display make it easy to set optimal fridge and freezer temperatures. They're recessed into the cabinet liner to maximize interior space.
- Two clear crisper drawers keep fresh produce at the right humidity level so fruits and vegetables stay fresher for longer.
- The bottom mount design places the freezer at the bottom and puts the most frequently accessed fridge items at a convenient height.
- Adjustable gallon door bins maximize storage space in your fridge by holding taller items such as milk cartons or juice pitchers.
- A great design inside and out
- Ramp up theatre LED lightning makes it easy to find that jar of pickles at the back of the fridge.
- Concealed hinges and rounded doors give your kitchen a clean aesthetic, while the reversible door gives you the look you want.
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy-efficient, which is great for your wallet and the environment.
- Dimensions: 29.75" W x 36.13" D x 69.88" H